Wednesday 1 February 2012

Night Owl (Challenge: February 2012 - 'Night')

I am a night owl - no shadow of a doubt!

Continuing my challenge with http://creativeeveryday.com  this month the stimulus is 'night' which I find rather exciting as I appear to be mostly nocturnal.


Rather than allocate time to create, however, I have decided to aim to create a full piece by the end of the month. I want to finish a sketch/painting about the night - and I must admit that I am no painter - (sadly my hands do not appear capable of replicating what I see in my mind). But I shall take on this challenge and see what I come up with...

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in seeing what you come up with, I'm much the same way in the sense that the hand does not do what the mind imagines. All the best with your project. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete